Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

VF> 4 kaliifi suhtumine hadithitesse:

Go down 
AutorTeade
Admin
Admin

Postituste arv : 251

VF> 4 kaliifi suhtumine hadithitesse: Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: VF> 4 kaliifi suhtumine hadithitesse:   VF> 4 kaliifi suhtumine hadithitesse: Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 6:57 pm

fennek

Posted: 01 Dec 2007 09:19 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 kaliifi, kes votsid peale prohveti surma valitsemisejarje yle.. Neist on sailinud moned hadithid, mis naitavad nende suhtumist hadithitesse..

Abu Bakr gathered the public after the death of the Prophet and addressed them thus: “You are transmitting conflicting hadiths that clash with the sayings of the Prophet. The persons to come after you will be in a worse predicament. Transmit no hadiths from God’s messenger. Speak to those who would like you to transmit hadiths in the following way: “Behold! God’s book is with us, abide by what has been made lawful for you therein and avoid what has been prohibited.” Zahabi, Tezkiratul Huffaz, Bukhari

ohhoo, Bukharilt lausa?

Omar wrote letters to the Prophet’s companions, who lived in other cities, asking them to destroy all the copies of hadiths in their hands.
Ibn Abdil Berr, Camiul Bayanil Ilm ve Fazluhu.

There was a remarkable increase in the number of hadiths during the caliphate of Omar. Omar desired that all the pages on which were written the hadiths that were in the hands of the public be brought to him. Then he ordered that they be destroyed, saying: “These are like the Mishnah of the Jewish people.”
Ibn Sad- Tabakat

Omar said to his friend who went on a journey to Iraq: “You are going to a country where the population recites the Quran like busy bees; so do not divert them from their true path with hadiths.”
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Kitabul Ilal

Omar spoke thus: “Remember those that went before you, they had books written and abandoned God’s Book. I shall not allow anyone to compare any book with the Quran”. In another instance he had said: “I will not exchange any book for the Quran.” Yet, on another occasion, he had announced: “By God, I shall not let any book cast a shadow on the Quran.”
Al Hatib, Takyidul Ilm; Ibn Sad, Tabakat.

ohhoo, Omar keeldus vordlemast yhtegi raaamatut Koraaniga, ja ei lubanud yhelgi raamatul heita varju Koraanile. Hmm.. kuidas neid Bukhari teoseid siis nimetada? Nad mitte ainult et ei heida varju, vaid on ylimad Koraanist, vaidetavalt "seletades" Koraani lahti.. Seega traditsionalistide jargi Koraan+hadithid voimaldavad islamit oigesti jargida, samas kui prohveti kaaslane Omar vastupidi vaitis!

Othman threatened Abu Hurayra with exiling him to the Desh Mountains and Kab to the Kýrada Mountains.
Tahzýrul Havas

Sheddad asked Ibn Abbas whether the Prophet had left anything behind and the answer was: “Only what are inscribed between the pages on the Quran.”
Bukhari K. Fezailul Qura; Muslim K. Fezailus Sahabe, Abu Davud K. Fiten, Tirmizi K. Fiten.

Ibn Abbas used to say, regarding the prohibition of copying the hadiths: “The communities before you swerved from the right path because of books they wrote like yours.”
Ibn Abdul Berr, Camiul Beyanil ilm

A page on which were written hadiths happened to be in the hands of Abdullah b. Masud. He asked for some water with which he washed away what was written on it, then he ordered it burned saying: “Anyone who would report to me the place where a hadith is kept, I would go there, even as far as India, to destroy it.”
Aby Rayya, Enlightment of the Muhammedan Sunna.

Shiitide lemmik Ali olevat oelnud:

Ali pronounced the following khutba, (sermon delivered at the noon prayer on Friday): “Those who have about them pages of hadiths, destroy them. For, what causes havoc among people is their abandonment of the Quran, and in abiding by the injunctions of the scholars.”
Ibn Abdul Berr, Camiyul Beyanul Ilm

They came to report to Ali and said: “The public is engrossed in hadiths.” “Is that so?” asked Ali. The answer was in the affirmative. “I had heard the Prophet say that a mischievous dissension seemed to lurk ahead.” I asked him what could that be and he replied: “The salvation is in the Quran. Those that went before you and those that will come after you are within reach of the Quran, the Book that settles all disputes; it is no joke, mind you. Anyone who abandons It will be subject to the wrath of God. Anyone seeking a truer path will go astray. It is the infallible rope of God. It is full of wisdom. It leads man along the right path. It is the Book that will surely lead youin the right direction;, scholars will never be able to embrace it totally, a Book with inexhaustible riches.”
Sunnan-i Tirmizi/Darimi

yldiselt on lugu nii, et kui need Koraanivalised hadithid oleksid nii tahtsad, kui hadithite pooldajad seda kinitavad, siis oleks loogiline olnud jaredada, et ESIMESED polvkonnad peale prohvetit need KOHE yles kirjutaksid. Esiteks oleks info tapsem - vahem eksimisvoimalusi, kuna labi mitme suu raagitud jutud tikuvad ikka natuke moonduma. Ja mida rohkematest inimestest jutt labi kaib, seda rohkem on voimalusi et need muutuvad..

Hadithite enda jargi KEELASID 4 esimest kaliifi hadihtite kirjutamise ja sailitamise, poletades neid.

4 kaliifi ajal polnud poliitilisi vastuolusid, mitte miski poleks neid takistanud haditheid kirja panemast ja tulevatele polvedele sailitamast - olid ju namd need mehed, kes prohveti seltsid kaua aega veetnud ja teadsid koiki prohveti tegusid koige paremini.

Omar vordles haditheid juutide mishnah-ga (pohimotteliselt olid need hadithid moosesest), mis juudid oigelt rajalt korvale viis.. Kas moslemid peaksid kaima juutide jalgedes, voi nende kommetest eemale hoidma?

Abu Hurayra, kes on annetanud suure hulga haditheid ringlusesse, taheti maalt valja saata Othmani poolt.

Ja nyyd naide sellest, kuidas NEED ylaltoodud hadithid on kooskolas Koraani sisuga!

31:6
Among the people, there are those who uphold baseless Hadith, and thus divert others from the path of GOD without knowledge, and take it in vain. These have incurred a shameful retribution.

12:111
In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.

39:23
GOD has revealed herein the best Hadith; a book that is consistent, and points out both ways .....

45:6
These are GOD's revelations that we recite to you truthfully. In which Hadith other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?

68:44
Therefore, let Me deal with those who reject this Hadith; we will lead them on whence they never perceive.

77:50
Which Hadith, other than this, do they uphold?
Say: “Shall I seek for judge other than God? When He it is Who sent unto you the Book, explained in detail.” 6 :114

It is not sufficient for them that We have revealed the Book to you which is read out to them. 29 :51

68:36-38
What is wrong with you, how do you judge?
Or do you have another scripture to uphold?
In it, do you find anything you want?

And the messenger said: "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran." 25:30
Tagasi üles Go down
https://islamifoorum.forum.co.ee

VF> 4 kaliifi suhtumine hadithitesse:
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Permissions in this forum:Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Islamifoorum :: Üldised teemad :: Teised usundid, uskumused, sektid, hadithid..-
Hüppa: