Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

Solomon & hobused

Go down 
AutorTeade
Siiri

Siiri

Postituste arv : 640

Solomon & hobused Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Solomon & hobused   Solomon & hobused Icon_minitimeKolm Okt 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Sellise kirjakoha peale sattusin:

Yuksel 38:30 To David We granted Solomon. What an excellent and obedient servant.
The Monotheist Group 38:30 And to David We granted Solomon. What an excellent and obedient servant. Muhammad Asad 38:30 AND UNTO DAVID We granted Solomon [as a son - and] how excellent a servant [of Ours he grew up to be]! Behold, he would always turn unto Us

Edip Yuksel 38:31 When, during dusk, well trained horses were displayed before him. The Monotheist Group 38:31 When, close to dusk, well trained horses were displayed before him.
Muhammad Asad 38:31 [and even] when, towards the close of day, nobly-bred, swift-footed steeds were brought before him

Edip Yuksel 38:32 He said, "I enjoyed the good of materials more than I enjoyed remembering my Lord, until it became totally dark!"
The Monotheist Group 38:32 He then said: “I have enjoyed materialism more than I enjoyed the remembrance of my Lord; now it has become totally dark!”
Muhammad Asad 38:32 he would say, “Verily, I have come to love the love of all that is good because I bear my Sustainer in mind! [repeating these words as the steeds raced away,] until they were hidden by the veil [of distance - whereupon he would command]

Edip Yuksel 38:33 "Send them back." He then rubbed their legs and necks.
The Monotheist Group 38:33 “Send them back.” He then rubbed their legs and necks.
Muhammad Asad 38:33 “Bring them back unto me!”- and would [lovingly] stroke their legs and their necks

38:32 tolked on paris erinevad.. kusjuures M. Asadi tolge on mulle hetkel koige sydamelahedasem ja loogilisem Smile Mida arvate?

Arvestades et Solomonile meeldis materiaalsus (varss, milles ta palus voimsaimat kuningriiki Jumalalt) aga samas on Jumal tema kohta lausunud et ta oli suureparane usklik. ja 32. varss naitab ilusalt ara, et ta armastas molemat Smile ja oskas olla tanulik Wink
Tagasi üles Go down

Solomon & hobused
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Permissions in this forum:Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Islamifoorum :: Üldised teemad :: Arvamused, mõtted, küsimused-
Hüppa: