Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku:

Go down 
AutorTeade
Kadri

Kadri

Postituste arv : 124

5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku: Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: 5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku:   5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku: Icon_minitimePüh Nov 16, 2008 8:05 am

5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku peale usuliste kohustuste nagu palve,zakat jne.
5 things to increase your faith:

1. Loe Koraani

Koraani lugemine meenutab sulle Jumalt ja hoiab sind eemale kurjast.On kohustus lugeda Koraani koidikul:

[17:78] You shall observe the Contact Prayer (Salat) when the sun declines from its highest point at noon, as it moves towards sunset. You SHALL* also observe (the recitation of) the Quran at dawn. (Reciting) the Quran at dawn is witnessed.

(" you shall," naitab et see on kohustuslik,siiski ei tuleks Koraani lugeda palvetel, need peaks olema puhendatud ainult Jumalale)

2. Mediteeri

Me peaks mediteerima oosel, see peaks andma meile ekstra energiat jargnevaks paevaks:

[50:40] During the night you shall meditate on His name, and after prostrating.

[39:9] Is it not better to be one of those who meditate in the night, prostrating and staying up, being aware of the Hereafter, and seeking the mercy of their Lord? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

[17:79] During the night, you shall meditate for extra credit, that your Lord may raise you to an honorable rank.

3. Tana Jumalat

Vota aega et tanada Jumalat koige eest, mis sul on avalikult voi salaja.Sel viisil on Jumalal armulikkust sulle Suurel Kohtupaeval.Koraan ytleb et mida rohkem Jumalat tanatakse, seda rohkem ta annab:

[2:152] You shall remember Me, that I may remember you, and be thankful to Me; do not be unappreciative.

[14:7] Your Lord has decreed: "The more you thank Me, the more I give you." But if you turn unappreciative, then My retribution is severe.

[2:172] O you who believe, eat from the good things we provided for you, and be thankful to GOD, if you do worship Him alone

4. Palu andestust

Kui me palume Jumalat siis on see meie hingele palsam ja meil on kergem Jumalat meenutada

[3:133] You should eagerly race towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise whose width encompasses the heavens and the earth; it awaits the righteous,

[4:106] You shall implore GOD for forgiveness. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[5:74] Would they not repent to GOD, and ask His forgiveness? GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[11:52] "O my people, seek forgiveness from your Lord, then repent to Him. He will then shower you with provisions from the sky, and augment your strength. Do not turn back into transgressors."

5. Motle Jumala peale kogu aeg:

Kui me motleme Jumala peale kogu aeg siis oleme me teel Paradiisi:

[2:152] You shall remember Me, that I may remember you, and be thankful to Me; do not be unappreciative.

[3:191] They remember GOD while standing, sitting, and on their sides, and they reflect upon the creation of the heavens and the earth: "Our Lord, You did not create all this in vain. Be You glorified. Save us from the retribution of Hell.

[7:205] You shall remember your Lord within yourself, publicly, privately, and quietly, day and night; do not be unaware

[13:28] They are the ones whose hearts rejoice in remembering GOD. Absolutely, by remembering GOD, the hearts rejoice.

[87:14] Successful indeed is the one who redeems (saves) his soul.

[87:15] By remembering the name of his Lord and observing the contact prayers (Salat).

allikas:free-minds
Tagasi üles Go down

5 asja, mis suurendavad meie usku:
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1