Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

Uue aja sõnumitoojad

Go down 
3 posters
AutorTeade
tarmo

tarmo

Postituste arv : 421
Ikä : 46

Uue aja sõnumitoojad Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeKolm Veeb 25, 2009 6:49 am

Kirjutasin ühe kokkuvõtva artikli, mis peaks kõigile moslemitele selgeks tegema, mida tähendab sõnumitooja ja mida tähendab nende tagasi lükkamine. Inglise keeles Very Happy

Nowadays there are lot of new teachings arising allover the world. There are many men and women bringing news from God Almighty.
Are they for real? How do they do it?
There is a term called ´channeling´.

Wikipedia: Channeling (Mediumistic) - a term used in reference to the claimed process of receiving messages or inspiration from invisible beings or spirits.
Mediums claim the abilities to listen to and relate conversations with spirit voices; go into a trance and speak without knowledge of what is being said; allow a spirit to enter their body and speak through it; relay messages from the spirits to those who wish to contact them with the help of a physical tool, such as a writing instrument.
Mediumship is also part of the belief system of some New Age groups. In this context, and under the name channelling, it refers to a medium who claims to receive messages from a "teaching-spirit".
Please learn more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship

It may seem that this is completely new concept with new messages, but its only if you are ignorant enough to not to take a deeper look at it.
If you take a minut and think about it, there is nothing new - all prophets and messengers in the past got their information same way. Its always an angel who gives a message to a person and this person conveys it to other people, or writes it down.
Today they use termins as Energetic Entity, Source Energy, Collective Conciousness (this is the WE you see allover the quran) etc. They also use the word angel. So its nothing new. Altought, yes , I see, you may feel sceptic about it.
Then lets see what the quran (the reading) has to say about it:

7:63 “Are you surprised that a reminder has come to you from your Lord through a man from amongst you to warn you, and that you may receive mercy?”

11:27 The leaders who rejected from amongst his people said: “We do not see you except as a human like us, and we see that only the lowest amongst our people who have no opinion have followed you. And we do not see anything that makes you better than us; in fact, we think you are liars.”

26:18 He (Pharao) said: “Did we not raise you amongst us as a new born, and you stayed with us for many of your years?”
26:19 “And you did what deed you did, and you are of the rejecters.”
26:20 He (Moses) said: “I did it, and I was of those misguided.”
26:21 “So I ran away from you all when I feared you. So my Lord granted me judgment, and made me of the messengers.”

There are many Entities which are channeled. I am also quite new in all this but I have become acquainted with Entities called Abraham (channeled by Ester Hicks) and Kryon (channeled by Lee Carroll). I find their messages very light giving, reminding and full of love.

There is a very (very!) good movie called ´Introducing Abraham´/´Source Energy and Manifistation´ by Peter Beamish. With very nice music. This movie answers your first questions you need to know. (please see all 15 parts)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FApT-gSPeg

I also give you a link to Kryon´s homepage where they have a section specially for beginners:
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

However, if you are going through this material, you may find some contradictions with your current beliefs. I know I did. But its the beginning. Be openminded! The more information you acquire, the bigger your picture grows and from your new standpoint things come more clear to you and you´ll be able to see that there really aren´t any contradictions. Just different words, concepts and metaphors given in a different time.
For me one of the things which at first I found contradictive, was the issue of resurrection. I believed that the quran teaches that there are no resurrection back to Earth. But Kryon says there is. In fact, first time I happened to read some Kryon text, I rejected it as soon as I read that they said there is such thing. I wasnt ready yet. Months later I came across the New Age materials again and I then were more openminded about it. So see what I have discovered:

Kryon say about resurrection:
"... After a period of Earth time, you may revisit the earth. Most of you do, for a lifetime on the planet is like a day in the life of a grander scheme. The grander scheme is an overview of hundreds of your lifetimes, and Spirit sees you not as a Human in this life, but as a timeless, sacred entity that is part of the family of God, working for Earth, who has been here over and over in different incarnations or "expressions of karmic energy." This is very difficult for you to understand and accept, for you think life begins at birth and ends at death. That is no more true than a perception of life beginning at dawn and ending at dusk. It continues and continues and each life is like a day in a grander life. You continue to awaken and sleep... over and over.
You have called this process reincarnation. ..."

And the quran say:
23:80 And He is the One who gives life and brings death, and to Him is the alteration of the night and the day. Do you not comprehend?

Please, read these two quotes one more time.
They are identical.

Another thing which you may find contradictive is the issue of heaven and hell. Both Kryon and Abraham tell you that there aint a place called Hell into where bad people go after death. Instead they teach that God´s love encompasses everything. Hell is a metaphor. And so is devil. Hell is a state of mind. Its the question of free choice. Either you (´the devil inside you´) choose to de wrong and emotionally suffer (be in a state of hell) or you choose a straight path which leads you to happy life (a bliss state of mind, paradise), where all your dreams can come true (Law of Attraction). Remember Gods promise in the quran

41:31 “We are your allies in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. In it you will have anything your soul desires, and in it you will have anything you ask for.”
42:22 ... As for those who believed and do good works, they will be in the paradises of bliss. They will have what they wish from their Lord. This is the great blessing.

I see those verses talking about life in here and also in the Hereafter. If you see them talking about Hereafter, concider this:

14:34 And He gave you all that you have asked Him. And if you were to count God’s blessings, you will never fathom them. The human is indeed transgressing, disbelieving.

He gave to human everything already then when some of them were transgressing.

Please see also a very good article from Arnold Yasin: Hell and heaven in Quran / Gehenna and Djenna.
http://kirjakoht.blogspot.com/2009/01/hell-and-heaven-in-quran.html

You may found some more contradictions but be openminded and also remember the quran:

39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

And put your trust in God. You cant err.

29:59 They are the ones who were patient, and put their trust in their Lord.
16:99 He (devil) has no authority over those who believe, and who put their trust in their Lord.

Muhammad was the last prophet. He was not the last messenger.

33:40 Mohammed was not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of God and the seal of the prophets. And God is fully aware of all things.

God sends messengers to people in their own languages. Always.

14:4 And We have not sent any messenger except in the language of his people, so he may clarify to them. But God misguides whom He wills, and He guides whom He wills. And He is the Noble, the Wise.

17:77 This is the way of those whom We sent before you of Our messengers. And you will not find any change in Our way.

So there will be always messengers. Its up to you.
Either you reject

10:74 Then, after him, We sent messengers to their own people, so they came to them with proofs. But they did not want to believe in what they had already denied beforehand. It is such that We stamp on the hearts of the transgressors.

... or you remember ...

5:83 And if they hear what was sent down to the messenger you see their eyes flooding with tears, for what they have known as the truth, they say: “Our Lord, we believe, so record us with the witnesses.”

Smile

I thank God that He has guided me to all this information. Please verify all of it within for yourself as commanded in 17:36. If The God willed, the outcome of this article will be beneficial.
Share it with your muslim friends.
Tagasi üles Go down
http://www.oie.ee
Siiri

Siiri

Postituste arv : 640

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeReede Veeb 27, 2009 2:17 am

Tsiteerin: :
The core of every religious teaching of the planet asks you to have faith that there’s a bigger picture. They tell you that you are forever . . . beyond Human death . . . and that some things are simply not to be known while you’re here. Then they tell you to keep your eyes on God.

It’s my message. too.
http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archives/Q-A%20archives/2004-Q%26A/Q%26A-1rstquarter04.html#45
Smile
Tagasi üles Go down
baltono

Postituste arv : 4
Ikä : 45

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeLaup Apr 04, 2009 4:29 am

tarmo, thanks for information posted. I have been also trying to draw parallel between these teaching and koran. Honestly, I share your excitement about them. the word "we" and reference to single universe or energy, medition (salat) and other things seem very appealing and pleasing.

However, some verses suggest that these teachings can be about what the second type of creatures (jins) might be initiating:

[6:112] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

i think the arguments about hell and paradise these teaching offer, that is, about relativeness of such terminology is too strong. Or we might be speaking about the same thing, but from different "vantage point".

please keep your post updated to the new findings you will have!!!!

Regards
Tagasi üles Go down
tarmo

tarmo

Postituste arv : 421
Ikä : 46

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeLaup Apr 04, 2009 10:24 am

baltono kirjutas:
However, some verses suggest that these teachings can be about what the second type of creatures (jins) might be initiating:

[6:112] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.
hello baltano,

This aya says that prophets enemies inspire eachother with fancy words. So I see it talking about hadits, forexample. Muhammad brought the quran and his enemies try to deceive people from his message.

But ofcourse, it is possible, that some of these new teachings are from human and jinn devils.

peace
Tagasi üles Go down
http://www.oie.ee
Siiri

Siiri

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeLaup Apr 04, 2009 1:35 pm

but then again - The Quran says that all that is from God is without contradictions. I have not found any contradictions in their teachings. But in the other hand some of them are talking about scientific stuff that makes very much sense (even thought some of it is still under research by the scientists, just a matter of time when they will approve this) and i personally feel it in some intuitive level inside me.

And then the differences and seemingly contradictions with other teachers - when people have asked about them from these channellers, they never say others lie, but just explain the angle the others are approaching and HOW it is the same what they are teaching.

The other thing about deception is - you have to verify. As much as I have checked and tried to verify - it seems to work and exactly how they say. It is just amazing.

On top of all this - The quran is clear about God sending message of peace&harmony, devils about evil and corruption. All these messages are messages of peace. None of them tells you that this is the only way to follow -they encourage you to get this CONNECTION *("salat" in arabic is connection, link!!) yourself with God and then you have no doubts, you just KNOW. Smile
They also preach what they practice and that is a big plus Smile They show with their own example that what they talk about is actually working. They are a positive inspiration to the people who have got lost on their way and they invite to find&uphold the connection LOST Smile LIke in the quran it says: then there came generations who lost their salat (connection). That means there were long time ago societies that knew how to maintain the connection to that what is God Smile
Tagasi üles Go down
baltono

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeLaup Apr 04, 2009 6:14 pm

yes, you are right Siiri that if it were for Satan's job, it should have been clear harm or something similar. Good news is that they do not encourage new religion or praying to them.
Recently i have come up with one interesting thread by someone like us (i guess i can say that) trying to figure out the link between present and prior teachings. here is link to that thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/personal-development/1307-paradox-abraham-hicks-teachings.html

yet i am not advocating any final point, rather still searching.

It all seems like "do not fix if aint broken" vs "it is not stupid if it works" stuff.

http://www.islamawakened.com has a broad range of translations of koran. You get feeling that translators do vary in their intrepretations, sometimes significantly! This means to me that there is need to fix!!

And to my experience, likewise yours, the new stuff works and it is hard to resist. In an attempt to reconcile them with koran, there are seemingly relevant interpretations, which are rather too much in depth for lay man to check or even understand. So this leads to the BIG QUESTION: if these deep analyses are relevant, then why would One give instructions which are limited to few people who have time and will to analyse them to come up with meaning, which is different from that masses would understand????
Why not to send book with very simple "how to do" instructions???
Tagasi üles Go down
Siiri

Siiri

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimePüh Apr 05, 2009 11:22 am

they do not encourage new religion or praying to them.
No they don't. And they also confirm that all the previous religions are from the same source and came through the channeling people like them. Abraham-Hicks videos explain the problem with religions and the main thing they draw attention to is the false interpretations by the people on power to manipulate masses to obey them and their agenda. They also say that if a person is not up to the vibration of the message, that person never gets it right. So in order to fully understand, one must have the connection to the source itself. And that is also what Quran teaches by saying that GOD is the teacher of the Quran (And Muhammad&others are just messengers - ones whose only duty is to deliver clearly and be as a living example of how to live accordingly)

Since these teachingas are all about love, appreciation & peace, they are clearly from God. They confirm that God is loving and loves unconditionally (vs Quran - MOST merciful&compassionate that means basically the same)
These teachings teach us to pay attention to what we say as it is very important to talk from the point of love and use only good language, as this is empowering and gets us closer to what we want (Quran also tells us not to use bad language and asks us to keep away from those who do), they teach us not to say bad things about anyone (Q tells us not to backbite or mock other pple as this is the way from believer to evil!)

These messages are also about finding the balance and inner peace - exactly what the Quran is talking about (by saying that muslims(peaceful ones) are the most balanced nation) Wink

It all seems like "do not fix if aint broken" vs "it is not stupid if it works" stuff.

Nothing is broken and all is well anyway. The final choices are up to every one of us. Depending of were we mentally are, every religion is in it's own place. I mean, to me the new messengers are clearly talking about the same thing. With different words, yes, but if you go to the core of their teachings, we find the same universal principles. God's way will never change, that's what Quran says and that what these teachings are about.

As God says in the Quran about the believers: they listen to what is said and then FOLLOW the best of it. They are the intelligent ones.
therefore my conclusion is: we can and we should listen to everyone who comes our way, not to push anyone away (God only works through the people, isn't he), because there is a reason for them to be there (abraham-Hicks say that we can only meet pple who are vibrational match to us and not others anyway!). And if there is a good point in what they say, why not to follow it? Very Happy It might be a little reminder for us from God through that person. And the knowledge of what is good and what is bad is inside us anyway. Do a good thing and you FEEL good, (ie, help somebody, say a nice thing, smile etc) and do a bad thing, you FEEL worse..
In an attempt to reconcile them with koran, there are seemingly relevant interpretations, which are rather too much in depth for lay man to check or even understand.
What i've noticed, the Quran interpretation varies from person to person hugely. Quran is simple enough for those who are not able to think much, it's easy to follow. And it also gives a lot to a person who is very well educated and has a broad range of knowledge. The Quran itself encourages us to study. To study everything - how things work in our world, how God has built the universe. And the understandings will change as more knowledge comes.
What makes it difficult to understand sometimes, is the fact that people have evolved over the centuries. The language is not the same anymore etc. If one is to rely 100% on the dictionaries, it can bring up absurd interpretations. In the other hand God is still alive and can bring the meanings to our hearts if we shut our inner talk, let God's talk in and listen to it. The advantage of this knowledge is that it will remove all the doubts. It becomes knowledge so deep inside, that all the doubts will fade.

And person with knowledge does not need to prove anything Smile THat person will not care if others follow him/her or not.
Tagasi üles Go down
baltono

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimePüh Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Well, the language may have changed, but as far as i know not too much. English has significantly changed over the last 700 years, while arabic did not change much over the last 14 centuries. This is mainly due to efforts by Arabs to preserve the understanding of koran to the future generations. Here is the link confirming that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxNEc2SSL58

letting laguage is more or less the same, the large variations among translations of koran, to my mind, seems owe the very structure of koran itself:

[3:7] He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

the irony is that translators themselves vary as to what to consider as "allegorical". I hardly remember to have seen any translation which says "this part is allegorical and therefore should not be interpreted".

hatever is the right answer , what is clear is that we shoudl pray, i mean salat. Clearly, abraham hicks ultimately advocate meditation and one would imply that this can be associated with "salat". I have come up with only text about meditation in islam to which majority of islamic sites refer:

http://www.meditationinislam.com/index.html

while being progressive, this text has a clear link to the new teachings. I liked the idea from the site stating:

"Salat, while offered properly and associated with meditation of Allah's presence and His watchfulness is the remembrance of the highest order and must provide peace. Qur’an proclaims: "Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee and establish Regular Salat: for Salat restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do." (29:45)

Qur’an announces that Salat will prevent you from shameful and unjust deeds. Please note that it is not said that a person offering Salat should restrain himself from committing shameful acts and unjust deeds. Salat will restrain the devotee from evil. On the other hand we observe people involved in shameful acts and unjust deeds though they may be regular Namazis for years! The claim of Qur’an cannot be false. They in fact did not offer Salat in the prescribed manner. It is high time that camps of teaching Salat with meditation be organised. Alas all our books of Salat procedures, Salat taught to the children by elders in their homes and even Salat taught by Mullahs in Madrasah is comprised of recitation and postures only. There is no meditation and hence it is neither providing peace of mind nor restraining from unjust deeds"
Tagasi üles Go down
Siiri

Siiri

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimePüh Apr 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Qur’an announces that Salat will prevent you from shameful and unjust deeds. Please note that it is not said that a person offering Salat should restrain himself from committing shameful acts and unjust deeds. Salat will restrain the devotee from evil.

well, exactly! Salat or connection or link with God.. It's like A-H says: it is impossible to do anything evil to anyone if one is "tuned in" (connected and stays in the vibration of their source) and acts from the point or vibration of appreciativeness or love (these two according to A-H are the same vibration)
So if you establish your connection/salat and stay connected, it does restrain you from shameful&unjust deeds. But in order to stay connected, one needs to purify itself. One method is to keep your thoughts &words clean. One method is to be charitable, to be just etc.. All these help to be close to God and stay close..

There was an article what i read in free minds about salat and the point of it was that salat is basically putting the suggestions of the quran into practice and following them closely.. In a way there is a strong point in it - (and watching A-H vids have actually made me understand it) - if we follow the things Quran tells us, and actually put all this in practice.. ie saying good things, using good words and keeping away from bad language, being forgiving and merciful, helpful and charitable, not forcing anyone to do things they do not want, accept everyone as they are and respecting their rights to be themselves, being appreciative, working for peace & trying to find peace inside& balance & harmony with God's creation, then through all this we train ourselves to vibrate from the point of love& appreciation and that does keep us away from evil.. Smile if we follow close all that is good, we do not have a chance to do anything opposite.. Wink it just does not fit in Wink

allegorical verses Smile some of them in the quran actually say that these are allegorical. And to me all the descriptions of unseen are allegory.. Because they can not be seen and therefore can't be explained any other way than through something similar we have experience about Smile Smile
Tagasi üles Go down
baltono

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeEsm Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm

actually, what i mean was that any difference in the interpretation can be, by large, because one is trying to interpret allegory. There is no contradiction in koran and therefore recalling the One is the most merciful and caring, and people are busy working,the book is expected to be very simple to understand. If we look at where differences in interpretation emerge, we can, to my mind, spot that this is exactly an allegorical verses.

if i got it right, tarmo has given very good overview of to what exent these allegories may go, i mean new insight to paradise and hell, etc.

yes, it is right that " saying good things, using good words and keeping away from bad language, being forgiving and merciful, helpful and charitable, not forcing anyone to do things they do not want, accept everyone as they are and respecting their rights to be themselves, being appreciative, working for peace & trying to find peace inside& balance & harmony with God's creation," are something that everyone should strive for.

But looking at the popularity of abraham like teaching i would conclude that people are actually tired of being told these things. they all know that this is way it SHOULD BE, but nevertheless it is left as a good wish. abraham-hick has made "life formula" so simple that people inspired by it, now questioning their understanding of koran- something which would be totally unimaginable event some time ago.

The question is: if abraham- hicks is right and totally in line with koran, then why did not anyone come up similar to abrahnm-hicks "simple equation" before abraham reading koran?

or may be early islam followers knew something which has been lost in the course of history?
Tagasi üles Go down
Siiri

Siiri

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitimeEsm Apr 06, 2009 5:28 pm

The question is: if abraham- hicks is right and totally in line with koran, then why did not anyone come up similar to abrahnm-hicks "simple equation" before abraham reading koran?

but who says nobody has? Knowing what islamic countries are like, most likely people like that were just quietly minding their own business.. Smile Or maybe they have been just put into prisons as they do to the quranists and their families.. just because they believe differently ...

the other thing is - most of the people reading the quran, are just reading the translations. (majority of the muslims are not arabic speaking pple) And a translation is already an interpretation Wink How can you read lies and come up with the truth anyway? Because that what wrong translation actually is..

it is quite interesting actually that according to hadith (and hadith proponents can't stress enough how important is to follow prophet's example!) prophet went from time to time to a cave to meditate. And In one of those meditation sessions he received inspiration through Gibreel.. And from there on quite many times..

If one was to follow prophet's example then keeping away from people and avoiding talking(sawm???) would be a good idea. And who knows, maybe God sends down inspiration to some of them.. Well at least going to some peaceful and quiet place to meditate can not be wrong Smile But majority of the muslims are just busy with talking(reciting the quran) when they perform their salat.. Not that much listening Wink

Esther Hicks got the inspiration during one of her meditations Wink By just quieting her mind Wink And it was a shock&surprise to her..

now questioning their understanding of koran

that what ibrahim in the quran was doing- questioning his ancestors understanding of theworld/religion.. And it did him good Wink
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: Uue aja sõnumitoojad   Uue aja sõnumitoojad Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

Uue aja sõnumitoojad
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1