Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud

Go down 
AutorTeade
Admin
Admin

Postituste arv : 251

VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud   VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

fennek

Posted: 05 Sep 2007 10:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lubatud ja Keelatud erinevaist pyhakirjadest

Vana Testament, Uus Testament, Koraan - loplik testament, Upanishad, Budism, Jainism ja teised

Tanapaeval on "moraal" kui selline vaga laialivajunud tahendusega. Oige ja vale vahel on palju halltoone, mis on yhe jaoks oige, ei tarvitse sama olla sama oige voi moraalne teise jaoks. Pyhakirjad on vaga konkreetsed sellel alal, mis on oige ja mis mitte - see on must voi valge ja seega seab meile selged eristused kuidas oma elu seada.

Kui me jargime moraaliseadusi et mis on keelatu, mis lubatud, nagu Jumal on Kirjutistes paika pannud, voime olla kindlad inimeste edukuses ja onnes nii siin kui ka parastelus.See ei ole mingi idealistlik unistus, vaid tode.

Koraan, Viimane Testament on viimane ilmutus Jumalalt maailmale ja see on sailinud originaalkeeles oma ilmutusest peale, sisaldab endas seadusi ja keelde koigile maailma inimestele. Samad seadused leiab ka teistest kirjutistest.

If only the people of the scripture believe and lead a righteous life, we will remit their sins, and admit them into gardens of bliss. (Quran, 5:65)
If only they uphold the Torah and the Gospel, and what is sent down to them herein from their Lord, they would be showered with blessings from above them and from beneath their feet. Some of them are righteous, but many of them are evildoers. (Quran, 5:66)

Had the people of those communities believed and turned righteous, we would have showered them with blessings from the heaven and the earth. Since they decided to disbelieve, we punished them for what they earned. (Quran, 7:96)

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians, 6: 9-10)

Whoso in this world destroys life, tells lies, takes what is not given, goes to others' wives, and is addicted to intoxicating drinks, such a one digs up his own root in this world. (Buddhist Dhammapada, 246-47)

The plunderer of gold, the liquor drinker, the invader of a teacher's bed, the murderer - These four sink doenward in the scale - And Fifth, he who consorts with them. (Hindu Chandogya Upanishad, 5. 10. 9)

Vaatleme sonu "seaduslik" ja "keelatud" ja pyame aru saada nende tahendusest. Seelabi saab meile selgeks et neile seadustele mitte kuuletumine viib meid lahemale patule ja kurjusele ja mutume ise onnetumateks. Neile kuuletumine aga mudab meid lahemale rahule, onnele ja enesega rahulolemisele nii indiviidi kui ka yhiskonnana.

Kuna Koraan on viimane ilmutus inimkonnale ja taies ulatuses tanapaevani sailinud oma orginaalkeeles, siis kaesolev artikkel tegeleb peamiselt just Koraanist lahtuvate aspektidega. Et saada taielik ylevaade Jumala poolt keelatust ja lubatust.

Araabiakeelne sona Halal (seaduslik) on Koraanis kasutusel tahendustena: seaduslik, seaduslikuks tegema, seaduslik olema ,lubatud olema, lubama, pyha, pyhaks tegema. Kasutatud on jargmisi vorme:
1. Halla; 2. Halaal; 3. Hill; 4. Ahalla.

Sona Haraam (keelatud) on Koraanis kasutatud tahendustes keelatud, keelama. See on kasutusel kahel kujul: 1. Haraam; 2. Harrama.

Neid kahte sona kasutatakse koos mitmes varsis andmaks tahendust edasi selgemalt, kuna neil on teineteisele tapselt vastupidine tahendus. Naiteks 2:275, kus Jumal on lubanud kaubanduse ja keelanud liigkasuvotmise.

1. KEELATUD (HARAAM)
Nyyd siis seadused selle kohta, mis puutuvad keelatu kategooriasse

Tanapaeva yhiskond on taid voimsaid kiusatusi. Hairivalt suur hulk inimesi on vagagi madala moraalitasemega: ebaausus, abielurikkumised, ebaseaduslikud seksuaalsuhted (abieluvalised), narkootikumide, alkoholi jne tarbimine on tavaparased. Selle tulemusena on hakanud alla kaima yldine moraalitase, mis mojutab igayhte meist individuaalselt labi kogu elu. Ainus seadus, mis maailmas maksab, on Jumala seadus ja selle rikkumine toob kaasa kurbuse, kannatused ja onnetu olemise.

"As for the one who disregards My message, he will have a miserable life, and we resurrect him, on the Day of resurrection, blind." (Quran, 20:124)

Meie ylim onn seisneb Jumala kaskudele kuuletumises. Need kasud on siin kategooriatesse jagatud et oleks kergem jalgida.

A. IIDOLIKUMMARDAMINE

Esimene keeld, yhine koigile Kirjutistele on iidolikummardamine. Sellest on raagitud koige karmimat terminoloogiat kasutades, kuna see on koige karmim ja koige tahtsam keeld:

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. "You shall have no other gods before me. "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. (Exodus, 20:2-4)
You shall not set up any other god beside GOD, lest you end up despised and disgraced. (Quran, 17:22)
The One who made the earth habitable for you, and the sky a structure. He sends down from the sky water, to produce all kinds of fruits for your sustenance. You shall not set up idols to rival GOD, now that you know. (Quran, 2:22)
Recall that Luqmaan said to his son, as he enlightened him, "O my son, do not set up any idols beside GOD; idolatry is a gross injustice." (Quran, 31:13)
Pagans indeed are those who say that God is the Messiah, son of Mary. The messiah himself said, " O Children of Israel, you shall worship God; my Lord and your Lord". Anyone who sets up any idol beside God, God has forbidden (harrama) PARADISE for him, and his destiny is Hell. (Quran, 5:72)
GOD does not forgive idol worship, and He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who idolizes any idol beside GOD has strayed far astray. (Quran, 4:116)

B. YLDISED KEELUD

6:151-152 Sisaldab 9 erinevat kasku, mis allapoole on nummerdatud, et oleks lihtsam jalgida:

Come let me tell you what your Lord has really "harrama" for you:
1) You shall not set up idols besides Him.
2) You shall honor your parents.
3) You shall not kill your children from fear of poverty - we provide for you and for them. (also re-iterated in 17:31)
4) You shall not commit gross sins (Fahisha), obvious or hidden. (17:32 - adultery; 7:80-81 - homosexuality; 4:15 - different acts of sexual misconduct including, evidently, adultery and lesbianism; In 4:22 - marrying your father's wife is called fahisha)
5) You shall not kill - God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice (see also 17:33)
6) You shall not touch the orphans' money except in the most righteous manner, until they reach maturity.
7) You shall give full weight and full measure when you trade, equitably.
8) You shall be absolutely just when you bear witness, even against you relatives (see also 22:30)
9) You shall fulfill your covenants with God. (Quran, 6:151-152)

Patud ja kuriteod on keelatud. See on labiv teema kirjutistes:

Say, "My Lord prohibits (harrama) only evil deeds (fahisha), be they obvious or hidden, and sins (ithma), and unjustifiable aggression, and to set up beside GOD powerless idols, and to say about GOD what you do not know." (Quran, 7:33)

2:219 -s on selgesti kirjas et uimastid ja hasartmangud on keelatud. Me peame samuti meeles pidama et uimastitel on meditsiiniline vaartus ja neid kasutatakse anesteesiana kirurgias. Neil on tahtsaid kasutusalasid, peamiselt vahendada inimeste valu ja kannatusi. Seega ravimina kasutatuna eesmargiga haigust ravida, ei ole nad "harrama".

They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin (ithman kabiran), and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness (ithmahuma akbaru) far outweighs their benefit."... (Quran, 2:219)

O you who believe, you shall avoid any suspicion, for even a little bit of suspicion is sinful. You shall not spy on one another, nor shall you backbite one another; this is as abominable as eating the flesh of your dead brother. You certainly abhor this. You shall observe GOD. GOD is Redeemer, Most Merciful. (Quran, 49:12)

Those who charge usury (riba) are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, GOD permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with GOD. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever. (Quran, 2:275)

Yet, here you are killing each other, and evicting some of you from their homes, banding against them sinfully and maliciously. Even when they surrendered, you demanded ransom from them. Evicting them was prohibited for you in the first place. Do you believe in part of the scripture and disbelieve in part? What should be the retribution for those among you who do this, except humiliation in this life, and a far worse retribution on the Day of Resurrection? GOD is never unaware of anything you do. (Quran, 2:85)

"follow the messenger, the gentile prophet (Muhammad), whom they find written in their Torah and Gospel. He exhorts them to be righteous, enjoins them from evil, allows (allaha) for them all good food, and prohibits (harama) that which is bad, and unloads the burdens and the shackles imposed upon them. Those who believe in him, respect him, support him, and follow the light that came with him are the successful ones." (Quran, 7:157)

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. "You shall not murder. "You shall not commit adultery. "You shall not steal. "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor. "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." (Exodus, 2:12-17)

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. (Romans, 12:9)

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans, 12:21)

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. (Romans, 13:1-3)

The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." (Romans, 13:9)

Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. (Romans, 13:13)

This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. (Hebrews, 8:10)
Tagasi üles Go down
https://islamifoorum.forum.co.ee
Admin
Admin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud   VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

C. ABIELU JA NAISTEGA SEOTUD KEELUD (HARRAMA):

VEREPILASTUS ON KEELATUD:

Prohibited for you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, the sisters of your fathers, the sisters of your mothers, the daughters of your brother, the daughters of your sister, your nursing mothers, the girls who nursed from the same woman as you, the mothers of your wives, the daughters of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage - if the marriage has not been consummated, you may marry the daughter. Also prohibited for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. Also, you shall not be married to two sisters at the same time - but do not break up existing marriages. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful. (Quran, 4:23)

Do not marry the women who were previously married to your fathers - existing marriages are exempted and shall not be broken - for it is a gross offense (fahisha), and an abominable act. (Quran, 4:22)

Also prohibited are the women who are already married, unless they flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with you. These are GOD's commandments to you. All other categories are permitted (halal) for you in marriage, so long as you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain your morality, by not committing adultery. Thus, whoever you like among them, you shall pay them the dowry decreed for them. You commit no error by mutually agreeing to any adjustments to the dowry. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise. (Quran, 4:24)Please read 60:10.

ABIELURIKKUMINE JA MU SEKSUAALNE KOLVATUS ON KEELATUD:

The adulterer will end up marrying an adulteress or an idol worshiper and the adulteress will end up marrying an adulterer or an idol worshiper. This is prohibited for the believers. (Quran, 24:3)
Palun pidage meeles et koik patud on andeksantavad kui inimene kahetseb ja end parandab, Jumala abiga.

O you who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit what the women leave behind, against their will. You shall not force them to give up anything you had given them, unless they commit a proven adultery. You shall treat them nicely. If you dislike them, you may dislike something wherein GOD has placed a lot of good. (Quran, 4:19)

24: 11-19 moistab hukka abielus oleva naise syydistamise abielurikkumises ilma korraliku toendita

Those who love to see immorality spread among the believers have incurred a painful retribution in this life and in the Hereafter. GOD knows, while you do not know. (Quran, 24:19)

Lot said to his people, "How could you commit such an abomination, publicly, while you see? "You practice sex with the men, lustfully, instead of the women. Indeed, you are ignorant people." (Quran, 27:54-55)

For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. (Ephesians, 5:5)

Immorality in the house is like a worm in the vegetables. (Talmud , Sota 3b)

The philanderer lusting after numerous women does not give up seeking in other's homes. What he does daily only brings regrets - in sorrow and greed he is shrivelled up. (Adi Granth - Sikhism)

For the lips of an adulteress drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave. She gives no thought to the way of life; her paths are crooked, but she knows it not. (Proverbs, 5:3-6)

D. TOITUDEGA SEOTUD KEELUD:

Say ," I do not find in the revelations given to me ANY food that is prohibited for ANY eater except: a) carrion, b) running blood,c) the meat of pigs, for it is contaminated, and d) the meat of animals blasphemously dedicated to other than God." If one is forced (to eat these), without being deliberate or malicious, then your Lord is Forgiver, Most Merciful. (Quran, 6:145; 2:173; 16:115)

Prohibited for you are animals that die of themselves, blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than GOD. (Animals that die of themselves include those) strangled, struck with an object, fallen from a height, gored, attacked by a wild animal - unless you save your animal before it dies - and animals sacrificed on altars. Also prohibited is dividing the meat through a game of chance; this is an abomination. Today, the disbelievers have given up concerning (the eradication of) your religion; do not fear them and fear Me instead. Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Submission as the religion for you. If one is forced by famine (to eat prohibited food), without being deliberatel sinful, then GOD is Forgiver, Merciful. (Quran, 5:3)

Iisraeli Lapsed, nagu Koraanis on juute kutsutud, said Jumala poolt palju heategusid:

O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I blessed you more than any other people. (Quran, 2:122)

Moned varsid Koraanis on seotud otseselt Iisraeli lastele seatud toitumisalaste keeldudega:

All food used to be lawful (ahalla) for the Children of Israel, until Israel imposed certain prohibitions (harrama) on themselves BEFORE THE TORAH was sent down. Say, "Bring the Torah and read it, if you are truthful." (Quran, 3:93)

Due to their transgressions, we prohibited (harrama) for the Jews good foods that used to be lawful (ahalla) for them; also for consistently repelling from the path of GOD. (Quran, 4:160)

For those who are Jewish we prohibited (harram) animals with undivided hoofs; and of the cattle and sheep we prohibited (harrama) the fat, except that which is carried on their backs, or in the viscera, or mixed with bones. That was a retribution for their transgressions, and we are truthful. (Quran, 6:146)

(speaking of Jesus) "I confirm previous scripture - the Torah - and I revoke certain prohibitions imposed upon you. I come to you with sufficient proof from your Lord. Therefore, you shall observe GOD, and obey me. (Quran, 3:50)

Paljud varsid toovad yksikasjalikult valja samad vead, mida sooritasid Iisraeli Lapsed ja samuti mida sooritasid teised kogukonnad nagu naiteks: 6:143; 6:144.
Tagasi üles Go down
Admin
Admin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud   VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm

2. HALAL, SEADUSLIK:

Koraan ja vahemal maaral ka Vana- ja Uus testament toovad valja spetsiaalselt naistele moeldud oigused. Koraan toob valja detailsed instruktsioonid selle kohta, mis on abielus seaduslik ja mis mitte. Koik elu tahud on valja toodud ja laitmatud instruktsioonid antud. Yldisemad reeglid on toodud, et yhiskonnad saaksid kasutada oma seaduste loomisel kindla alustalana Kirjutist. Kui me saaksime sellel baseeruvad seadused luua, saaksime yhiskona, mis hoiaks ylal korgemaid moraalse kaitumise standardeid

" Disasters have spread throughout the land and sea, because of what the people have committed..." (Quran, 30:41)

Seega rahvast, kes hoiab ylal Jumala seadusi, saab suureparane rahvas.

Paljud varsid, mis seonduvad "ebaseaduslikuga", on juba valja toodud. Siiski, kuna on olemas veel yks sona, "ahalla", mida on kasutatud varssides, on need pandud jargmise alapealkirja alla:

A. "SEADUSLIK"- SEOTUD NAISTE/ABIELU/PERE/LAHUTUSEGA

... Also not lawful (ahalla) for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. ... (Quran, 4:23)

The divorced women shall wait three menstruations (before marrying another man). It is not lawful (ahalla) for them to conceal what GOD creates in their wombs, if they believe in GOD and the Last Day. (In case of pregnancy,) the husband's wishes shall supersede the wife's wishes, if he wants to remarry her. The women have rights, as well as obligations, equitably. Thus, the man's wishes prevail (in case of pregnancy). GOD is Almighty, Most Wise. (Quran, 2:228)

Divorce may be retracted twice. The divorced woman shall be allowed to live in the same home amicably, or leave it amicably. It is not lawful (ahalla) for the husband to take back anything he had given her. However, the couple may fear that they may transgress GOD's law. If there is fear that they may transgress GOD's law, they commit no error if the wife willingly gives back whatever she chooses. These are GOD's laws; do not transgress them. Those who transgress GOD's laws are the unjust. (Quran, 2:229)

If he divorces her (for the third time), it is unlawful (ahalla) for him to remarry her, unless she marries another man, then he divorces her. The first husband can then remarry her, so long as they observe GOD's laws. These are GOD's laws; He explains them for people who know. (Quran, 2:230)

O you who believe, it is not lawful (ahalla) for you to inherit what the women leave behind, against their will. You shall not force them to give up..... (Quran, 4:19)

Also prohibited (ahalla) are the women who are already married, unless they flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with you.... (Quran, 4:24)

O you who believe, when believing women (abandon the enemy and) ask for asylum with you, you shall test them. GOD is fully aware of their belief. Once you establish that they are believers, you shall not return them to the disbelievers. They are not lawful (ahalla) to remain married to them, nor shall the disbelievers be allowed to marry them. Give back the dowries that the disbelievers have paid. You commit no error by marrying them, so long as you pay them their due dowries. Do not keep disbelieving wives (if they wish to join the enemy). You may ask them for the dowry you had paid, and they may ask for what they paid. This is GOD's rule; He rules among you. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise. (Quran, 60:10)

Permitted (ahalla) for you is sexual intercourse with your wives during the nights of fasting. They are the keepers of your secrets, and you are the keepers of their secrets. GOD knew that you used to betray your souls, and He has redeemed you, and has pardoned you. Henceforth, you may have intercourse with them, seeking what GOD has permitted for you... (Quran, 2:187)

O prophet, we made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their due dowry, or what you already have, as granted to you by GOD. Also lawful for you in marriage are the daughters of your father's brothers, the daughters of your father's sisters, the daughters of your mother's brothers, the daughters of your mother's sisters, who have emigrated with you.... (Quran, 33:50)

B. "SEADUSLIK" TOIDU/YLDISEMAGA SEOTULT

MEIL ON KASTUD OELDA JUMALA NIME ENNE SOOMIST.
Kuna koik mis meil on, tuleb Jumalalt, peame nimetama Jumala nime enne soomist:

You shall eat from that upon which GOD's name has been pronounced, if you truly believe in His revelations. Why should you not eat from that upon which GOD's name has been mentioned? He has detailed for you what is prohibited for you, unless you are forced. Indeed, many people mislead others with their personal opinions, without knowledge. Your Lord is fully aware of the transgressors.You shall avoid obvious sins, as well as the hidden ones. Those who have earned sins will surely pay for their transgressions. Do not eat from that upon which the name of GOD has not been mentioned, for it is an abomination. The devils inspire their allies to argue with you; if you obey them, you will be idol worshipers. (Quran, 6:118-121)

Koik toit on lubatud, valjaarvatud see, mis on spetsiifiliselt keelatud:

O people, eat from the earth's products all that is lawful (ahalla) and good, and do not follow the steps of Satan; he is your most ardent enemy. (Quran, 2:168)

O you who believe, do not prohibit (harrama) good things that are made lawful (ahalla) by GOD, and do not aggress; GOD dislikes the aggressors. (Quran, 5:87)

And eat from the good and lawful (ahalla) things that GOD has provided for you. You shall reverence GOD, in whom you are believers. (Quran, 5:88)

Therefore, eat from the spoils (gains of war) you have earned, that which is lawful (ahalla) and good, and observe GOD. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful. (Quran, 8:69)

Therefore, you shall eat from GOD's provisions everything that is lawful (ahalla) and good, and be appreciative of GOD's blessings, if you do worship Him alone. (Quran, 16:114)

O you who believe, you shall fulfill your covenants. Permitted (ahalla) for you to eat are the livestock, except those specifically prohibited (harrama) herein. You shall not permit hunting throughout Hajj pilgrimage. GOD decrees whatever He wills. (Quran, 5:1)
(See also 22:30)

They consult you concerning what is lawful (ahalla) for them; say, "Lawful (ahalla) for you are all good things, including what trained dogs and falcons catch for you." You train them according to GOD's teachings. You may eat what they catch for you, and mention GOD's name thereupon. You shall observe GOD. GOD is most efficient in reckoning. (Quran, 5:4)

Today, all good food is made lawful (ahalla) for you. The food of the people of the scripture is lawful (ahalla) for you. Also, you may marry the chaste women among the believers, as well as the chaste women among the followers of previous scripture, provided you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain chastity, not committing adultery, nor taking secret lovers. Anyone who rejects faith, all his work will be in vain, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers. (Quran, 5:5)

All fish of the sea are made lawful for you to eat. During pilgrimage, this may provide for you during your journey. You shall not hunt throughout the pilgrimage. You shall reverence GOD, before whom you will be summoned. (Quran, 5:96)

Liigkasuvotmine pole seaduslik, aga aritsemine/kaubandus on:

Those who charge usury (riba) are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, GOD permits (ahalla) commerce, and prohibits (harrama) usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with GOD. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever. (Quran, 2:275)

Molemad sonad 'Halal' ja 'Haraam' on mainitud jargmistes varssides koos Koraanis: 2:275; 4:160; 5:1; 5:87; 5:96; 7:157; 10:59; 16:116; 22:30.

Say, " Did you note how God sends down to you all kinds of provisions, then you render some of them unlawful ( harrama) and some of them lawful (ahalla)? "Say, "Did God give you permission to do this? Or, do you fabricate lies and attribute them to God?." (Quran, 10:59)

You shall not utter lies with your own tongues stating: "This is lawful, (ahalla) and this is unlawful," (harrama) to fabricate lies and attribute them to God.Surely, those who fabricate lies and attribute them to God will never succeed. (Quran, 16:116)

Ylaltoodud tekstiloigust ilmneb, et kirjutistes on koikeholmavad seadused, eriti viimases kirjutises. Usk yhte universaalsesse Jumalasse on saamas reaalsuseks yle kogu maa. Jumal on absoluutne Tode. Luues yhiskonna, mis kuuletub Jumala seadustele, garanteerib see meile rahu ja edukuse selle yhiskonna liikmetele ja seega kogu rahvale.

VALITSUS JUMALIKU SEADUSE LABI:

Kirjutiste jargi peab valitsuse poolt koostatud seadused baseeruma seadustel, mis on kooskolas Jumalike seadustega. Praegused laanelikud moodsad seadused on loodud judeo-kristlikel pohimotetel, mille leiame Toorast ja Piiblist. Iidses Iisraelis moodustasid Moosese seadused (10 kasku) seaduste baasi, islamiriikides peaks valitsus pyydma labi viia samuti jumalikke seadusi. Ameerika Yhendriikide konstitutsioon sisaldab endas artikleid, mis kuulutavad et inimoigused on voorandamatud ja Jumalal poolt antud. Me peame liikuma suunas, kus valitsus rajaks oma seadused taielikult jumalikes kirjutistes opetatule. Kuna Viimane Testament on tanaseni sailinud oma originaalkujul, on taielik ja yksikasjalikult detailne ja yletab eelmised kirjutised, siis tuleb sellest teha riigi pohiseaduse alus.

We have sent down the Torah, containing guidance and light. Ruling in accordance with it were the Jewish prophets, as well as the rabbis and the priests, as dictated to them in GOD's scripture, and as witnessed by them. Therefore, do not reverence human beings; you shall reverence Me instead. And do not trade away My revelations for a cheap price. Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the disbelievers. And we decreed for them in it that: the life for the life, the eye for the eye, the nose for the nose, the ear for the ear, the tooth for the tooth, and an equivalent injury for any injury. If one forfeits what is due to him as a charity, it will atone for his sins. Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the unjust. Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous. The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with GOD's revelations therein. Those who do not rule in accordance with GOD's revelations are the wicked. Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with GOD's revelations, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had GOD willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To GOD is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed. You shall rule among them in accordance with GOD's revelations to you Do not follow their wishes, and beware lest they divert you from some of GOD's revelations to you. If they turn away, then know that GOD wills to punish them for some of their sins. Indeed, many people are wicked. Is it the law of the days of ignorance that they seek to uphold? Whose law is better than GOD's for those who have attained certainty? (Quran, 5:44-50)

It is to be with him, and he is to read it all the days of his life so that he may learn to revere the LORD his God and follow carefully all the words of this law and these decrees (Deuteronomy, 17:19)

Step beyond what is human, elect for the Divine Word, and establish your leadership, along with all the friends you have. (Athara Veda)

If your kingdom exists for the Doctrine, And not for fame or desire, Then it will be extremely fruitful. If not, its fruit will be misfortune. (Buddhism)

The soul and Him who created it. Then showed it what is evil and what is good (Quran, 91:7-8)

We created the human being to work hard (to redeem himself). Does he think that no one will ever call him to account? (Quran, 90:4-5)

allikas: www.quran.org
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud   VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

VF: Seaduslik ja keelatud
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1