Islamifoorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islamifoorum

Foorum islamiteemadel arutlemiseks

PealehtPealeht  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  OtsiOtsi  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  

VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid

Go down 
AutorTeade
Admin
Admin

Postituste arv : 251

VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid   VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm

fennek

Posted: 17 Oct 2007 12:35 pm Post subject: SALAT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kontakt(palve) - Salat

allikas: www.free-minds.org

"I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall serve Me alone, and uphold the Salat for My Remembrance." (20:14)

"They are the ones whose hearts rejoice in remembering GOD. Absolutely, by remembering GOD, the hearts rejoice." (13:28)
"And when the Quran is being read, then listen to it and pay attention, that you may receive mercy." (7:204)
"They said, "O Shu`aib, does your Salat order you that we must abandon our parents religion, or running our businesses in any manner we choose? Surely, you are known for being clement, wise." (11:87)
"You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and uphold the Salat, for the Salat deters from evil and vice. And the remembrance of GOD is the greatest of all. And GOD knows everything you do." (29:45)

"GOD orders justice and goodness and that you shall help your relatives, and He deters from evil, and vice, and transgression. He warns you that you may remember." (16:90)

Salat - ylevaade kontaktpalve kohta kaivatest varssidest Koraanis
allikas: www.free-minds.org

Mis pole Salat?

Enne kui syveneda sellesse, mis on Salat, tuleb endale selgeks teha, mis see pole.

Sunni/shia opetlased vaidavad (peale 50-lt 5-le loo leiutamist) et Salat' parim kirjeldus on jargmine:"Palve (Du'a), ja et Jumal nouab meilt "palvetamist" kindlatel aegadel et taita meile antud kohust.."

See on ilmselge "leiutis" et rahvamasse valele teele juhatada, kuna JUmal ytleb Oma Raamatus et Ta on saadaval igal ajal ja Tema poole voib palvetada igal ajal ykskoik mis meetodit kasutades:

"And if My servants ask you about Me: 'I am near, answering the calls (Du'a) of he who calls (Du'a) to Me, when he calls. Let them respond to Me and believe in Me that they may be properly led." (2:186)

"We have created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him, and We are closer to him than the jugular vein" (50:16)

Me loeme neist, kes kutsuvad Teda merel tormi kaes ja Ta vastab neile(10:22). Me loeme Jonah lugu, kes hyyab Jumalat vaala kohust (21:87). Me loeme sellest, kuidas inimesed hyyavad Jumala poole, kui nad on hirmul (6:63)...

Mis Salat on?

Salat teema keerleb ymber meie "lepingu" Jumalaga, mille me peame korda saatma..

"And GOD took the covenant of those who were given the book, you will make it clear to the people and not conceal it. But they threw it behind their backs and purchased with it a cheap price. Miserable is what they have purchased." (3:187)

Meile on nyyd antud Raamat ja seega oleme lepinguga seotud, seega tuleb teha see avalikuks, mitte varjata seda. Me leiame, et "lepingu kattetoimetamisest" on veel juttu:

"Is one who knows that the truth has been sent down to you from your Lord like one who is blind?. Only those with understanding will remember. Those who fulfill GOD's pledge, and they do not break the Covenant. And they DELIVER what GOD Has ordered be delivered, and they reverence their Lord and they fear the terrible reckoning." (13:19-21)

Seega inimkond on seotud "lepingu kattetoimetamisega" - Jumala Raamatu avalikustamisega.. Ja mis puutub neisse, kes lepingut murravad, on karm karistus:

"As for those who break the pledge of GOD after making its covenant, and they SEVER what GOD ordered that it be delivered, and they corrupt in the earth; to those is a curse and they will have a miserable abode." (13:25)

See ongi Salat: Seaduse rakendamine, millega me oleme end eelnevalt sidunud ja lubanud taita..

Veel toendeid:

Varsile, mis raagib Salat'ks ettevalmistusest (5:6), jargneb koheselt varss, mis meenutab meile meie "lepingut":

And recall GOD's blessings over you and His covenant that He Has bound you with, for which you have said: 'we hear and obey', and be aware of GOD; GOD knows what is inside the chests. (5:7)

Kuna me siis ytlesime "me kuulame ja kuuletume"?

See voib kolada kummaliselt, kuna me ei nae Jumalat fyysiliselt. Tema teenimine, usk Tema sonadesse kinnitab meile et me oleme endid sidunud eelnevalt et syndida uuesti siia maa peale:

"And your Lord took for the children of Adam, from their backs, their progeny; and He made them witness over themselves: 'am I not your Lord?'. They said: 'yes, we bear witness'. Thus you cannot say on the day of resurrection that you were of this unaware'." (7:172)

Salat ajastus, asend ja meetod

"...Salat for the faithful is as a timed book." (4:103)

2x paevas, iga paev:

"And uphold the Salat at both edgess of the day, and a part of the night..." (11:114)

"Uphold the Salat of the sun's rubbing (duluk) until the darkness of night, and the Reading (Quran) at dawn. The Reading (Quran) at dawn is witnessed." (17:78)

Molemas paeva otsas/servas (11:114) on paikesetousu ja paikeseloojangu aeg, 17:78 tapsustab seda, oeldes et see kestab kuni varase ooni (siit 11:114-s mainitud oo "osa")

<-----Oo-----><----------Paev------------><-----Oo----->
vvvvvvvvvvv(y)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(y)vvvvvvvvvvv

(y) = paeva ots/serv

Kaks Salat aega on identifitseeritud ja kannavad nimesid 'Fajr' (Koidik) & 'Isha' (Hamarik/oo):

"O you who have faith, permission must be requested by your servants and the children who have not attained puberty (before entering your rooms). This is to be done in three instances-before the Fajr (Dawn) Salat, at noon when you change your clothes, and after the Isha (Dusk) Salat. These are three private times for you. At other times, it is not wrong for you or them to mingle with one another. GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise." (24:58)

Salat kutse.

Salat selle taisvormis on avalik kogukonna syndmus (see ei sega salat sooritamist privaatselt), mis kutsutakse kokku kindlatel aegadel, millest ylal juba juttu oli.

"And if you call to the Salat, they take it as fun and games. That is because they are a people who do not understand. " (5:58)

Moned inimesed votavad osa sellest kogunemisest ainult seeparast, et olla "nahtud" ja neil ei ole toelist usku oma tegemistesse

"And woe to those who make take the Salat. But are totally heedless of their Salat. They are only showing off" (107:4-6)

"And the do not come to the Salat except lazily." (9:54)

Ja veelgi leiab kinnitust salat sooritamis grupis jargnevast varsist, kus prohvet juhtis gruppi:

"And if you are with them and you uphold the Salat for them, then let a group from amongst them stand with you..." (4:102)

Asukoht.

Kuna Salat -le kutsutakse rahvast, tuleb mainida ka kus sellised kogunemised toimuvad

"Say: 'my Lord orders justice, and that you stand devoted at every temple, and that you call to Him while purifying your religion to Him. As He initiated you, so you will return' ." (7:29)

"And The Temples belong to GOD; so do not call on anyone else beside GOD. So When GOD's servant advocated Him, almost all of them banded together to oppose him. Say, "I worship only my Lord; I never set up any idols beside Him." Say, "I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you. Say, "No one can protect me from GOD, nor can I find any other refuge beside Him. I deliver GOD's proclamations and messages." Those who disobey GOD and His messenger incur the fire of Hell, wherein they abide forever." (72:18-23)

Mehed ja naised.

Selge on see, et islamis ei ole meeste ja naiste ERALDAMIST, nagu sunni&shia kombed ette naevad. Naistel on salat sooritamise kohustus nagu meestelgi ja Jumal ees on molemad "vordsed":

"The submitting men, the submitting women, the believing men, the believing women, the obedient men, the obedient women, the truthful men, the truthful women, the steadfast men, the steadfast women, the reverent men, the reverent women, the charitable men, the charitable women, the fasting men, the fasting women, the chaste men, the chaste women, and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women; GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense." (33:35)
Tagasi üles Go down
https://islamifoorum.forum.co.ee
Admin
Admin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid   VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Ettevalmistus.

1. Puhtus.

"Oh you who have faith, when you are to uphold the Salat, then wash your faces, and your hands upto the elbows, and wipe your heads, and your feet to the ankles; and if you are filthy, then be cleansed; and if you are ill or traveling or excretion has come to one of you, or you have sexually touched the women, and you could not find water, then you shall do ablution from clean soil; you shall wipe with it your faces and your hands. GOD does not want to make any hardship over you, but He wants to cleans you and to complete His blessings upon you that you may be thankful. " (5:6)

2. Riietu kenasti.

"Oh children of Adam, take your best dress at every temple, and eat and drink and do not indulge; He does not like the indulgers.: (7:31)

3. Meeled olgu kaines olekus.

"O you who have faith, do not approach the Salat while intoxicated, until you are able to know what you are saying. " (4:43)

Meetod

1. Ole "statsionaarses" asendis

Kindlas asendis olek, on Salat noue, kuan see voimaldab osaliselt keskenduda sonumile. Siiski on erandeid, mis lubavad teatud olukordades sooritada Salat liikudes

"Preserve the Salat, the best Salat, and stand devoutly to GOD. But, if you are in a state of fear, then you may do so while walking or ride, but when you are safe, remember GOD as He has taught you that which you did not know." (2:238-239)

2. Ole seisvas asendis (kui voimalik)

Siin on antud naide, kuidas keegi sooritab Salat, leiame, et nad on peamiselt seisvas asendis:

"The Angels called to him while he was standing to the Salaat in the Temple enclosure: 'GOD gives you good tidings of John, authenticating the word from GOD, and a master, and steadfast, and a prophet from the upright." (3:39)

"The hypocrites seek to deceive GOD while He is deceiving them; and if they stand to the Salat, they stand lazily, only to show the people; they do not remember GOD except very little." (4:142)

Siiski, 4:103 raagib inimestest, kes on just lopetanud salat ja leiame et nad voivad olla olnud jargmistes asendites: seismas, istumas, lamamas (selles jarjekorras). Seega voib siit jareldada et Salat asend soltub inimese voimetest ja olukorrast

"When you are done with the Salat, then remember GOD while standing, and sitting, and on your sides. If you feel relieved, then continue to establish the Gathering. The Gathering is for the faithful a timed book." (4:103)

3. Keskmist haaletooni kasutatakse.

"...You shall not be loud in your Salat, nor too quite; use a moderate tone. " (17:110)

4.Salat'l on juht, kui grupis sooritatakse

"And if you are with them and you uphold the Salat for them, then let a group from amongst them stand with you and let them take their weapons; when they submit then let them be behind you; and let a group who has not yet made the Salat come and make the Salat with you, and let them be wary and take their weapons with them. The rejecters hope that you would neglect your weapons and goods so they can come to you in one strike. There is no sin upon you if their is harm to you from rain, or if you are ill, that you put down your weapons, but be wary. GOD Has prepared for the rejecters a humiliating retribution. " (4:102)

5. Retsiteeritakse/selgitatakse Koraani

See on toenaoliselt pikim osa Salat'st, kui aega arvestada. Salat sooritamine ja Koraani retsiteerimine kaivad kasikaes

Erinevus tuleb valja Isha (hamariku) Salat ja Fajr (koidu) Salat vahel. Kui Isha Salat sisaldab endas Jumala Raamatu retsiteerimist, siis Fajr Salat sisaldab endas raamatu varsside lugemist/selgitamist peale nende oppimist/uurimist.

Isha (hamariku) retsiteerimine

"You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and uphold the Salat, for the Salat deters from evil and vice. And the remembrance of GOD is the greatest of all. And GOD knows everything you do." (29:45)

"Surely, those who recite the book of GOD and uphold the Salat, and from our provisions to them they spend secretly and publicly-are engaged in an investment that never loses." (35:29)

"As for those who hold tight with the book, and they uphold the Salat; We will not waste the reward of the upright." (7:170)

Fajr/koidiku aegne lugemine

"Establish the Salat of the sun's rubbing (duluk) until the darkness of night, and the Reading (Quran) at dawn. The Reading (Quran) at dawn is witnessed." (17:78)

Pohjus, miks Fajr Salat sisaldab endas lugemist/selgitamist on tanu "oppimisele" ja Koraani varsside "ymberkorraldamisele", mida tehakse oosel ja mis annab inimesele "arusaamise", mida teistega arutada koidiku ajal...

“Meditate during the night, except rarely. Half of it, or a little less. Or a little more. And arrange (Ratil) the Quran in its arrangement (Tarteel).” (73:2-4)

“Your Lord knows that you meditate during two-thirds of the night, or half of it, or one-third of it, and so do some of those who believed with you. GOD has designed the night and the day, and He knows that you cannot always do this. He has pardoned you. So, understand (Iqr’a) what you can of the Quran. He knows that some of you may be ill, others may be traveling in pursuit of GOD's provisions, and others may be striving in the cause of GOD. So, understand (Iqr’a) what you can of it, and uphold the Salat, and bring forth the Purification, and lend GOD a loan of righteousness. Whatever good you send ahead on behalf of your souls, you will find it at GOD far better and generously rewarded. And implore GOD for forgiveness. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.” (73:20)

6. Ole tahelepanelik.

Nyyd kui koik on koos (grupiviisilise salat puhul) ja Koraani loetakse/selgitatakse, tuleb poorata tahelepanu ja keskenduda sonumile nii palju kui voimalik:

"And when the Quran is being read, then listen to it and pay attention, that you may receive mercy." (7:204)

7. Jumalat tuleb meeles pidada.

Ilma kahtluseta on Salat peamiseks aspektiks Jumala meelespidamine:

"You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and establish the Salat, for the Salat deters from evil and vice. And the remembrance of GOD is the greatest of all. And GOD knows everything you do." (29:45)
8. Antakse seadus.

See on Salat loomulik "korvalprodukt", milles seadus saab selgeks

Shuaib'i syydistati oma rahva poolt et nad "said kaske" tema Salat'st

"They said: 'oh Shuaib, does your Salat command you that we leave what our fathers served, or that we do with our money as we please?. You then are the compassionate, the sane!'." (11:87)

Sellest varsist saab ilmseks et Salat on "informatsiooni saamise koht", baseerudes rahvas syydistustele Suhuaibi suunas, et ta olevat kaskinud oma rahval muuta teguviise, kaitumismalle. Jumala Raamatu on info ja seaduse allikaks ja "leping" on mainitud 13:19-21 mille taitmine saab teoks ainult labi selle edasiandmise

Rahvast, kes tulid prohveti juurde otsides kohtuotsust, on kutustud kui "taielikult alistuvatena" (Yusalimoo Tasleema):

"No, by your Lord, they will not have faith until they make you judge in what they dispute with each other, then they will not find in their souls any animosity for what you have decided and they submit completely." (4:65)

Meil on tapselt samade sonadega raagitud inimestest, ehk siis "taielikult alistunud" kui nad tegid Salat prohvetile:

"GOD and His angels Yusaloon upon the prophet. O you who believe, you shall Saloo upon him, and submit completely." (33:56)

Loomulikult sai prohvet moista kohut ainult Jumala raamatut kasutades:

"And We have revealed to you the Book with truth, authenticating what is in it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore JUDGE between them by what GOD has revealed, and do not follow their low desires from the truth that has come to you;" (Quran 5:48)

9. Sonad ,mida tuleb lausuda.

Kuigi Raamatu retsiteerimine on jaetud lahtiseks, on ometigi mainitud sonu, mida peab iga salat sisaldama:

"...You shall not be loud in your Salat, nor too quite; use a moderate tone. And proclaim: "Praise be to GOD, who has never begotten a son, nor does He have a partner in His kingship, nor does He need any ally out of weakness," and magnify Him greatly." (17:110-111)

10. Peale Salat meelespidamine.

"When you are done with the Salat, then remember GOD while standing, and sitting, and on your sides. If you feel relieved, then establish the Salat. The Salat is for the faithful a timed book. " (4:103)
Tagasi üles Go down
Admin
Admin

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid   VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid Icon_minitimeTeis Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Salat-st saadav kasu

1. Jumalat peetakse meeles.

See on tahtsaim koigist muust.

"I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall serve Me alone, and uphold the Salat for My Remembrance." (20:14)

Jumala meelespidamisega taitub meie syda roomuga:

"They are the ones whose hearts rejoice in remembering GOD. Absolutely, by remembering GOD, the hearts rejoice." (13:28)

2. Kuuldakse Koraani.

See on yhine kasu nii kirjaoskajaile kui ka kirjaoskamatutele. Raamatu kuulamine annab kuulajale teadmisi, tarkust ja halastust jagamaks ja kuulutamaks lepingut, millega me oleme seotud

3. Seadus saab koigile teatavaks..

Paratamatult, kuulates sonumit, mis sisaldab seadusi, saavad kuulajad teada seadused, mida neil on kohustus seejarel jargida:

"They said, "O Shu`aib, does your Salat order you that we must abandon our parents religion, or running our businesses in any manner we choose? Surely, you are known for being clement, wise." (11:87)

4. See hoiab sind puhtana patust ja kurjusest

"GOD orders justice and goodness and that you shall help your relatives, and He deters from evil, and vice, and transgression. He warns you that you may remember." (16:90)

On ilmne, et Jumal annab Oma kasuf labi Oma sonade inimestele, mis Koraanis kirjas. See selgitab, miks salat't on kirjeldatud kui sona-sonalt kui hoidumist sellest, millest Jumal on kaskinud meil hoiduda:

Teistel aegadel Koraani oppimine/lugemine

Koraanis on selgelt julgustatud lugema /oppima Raamatut ykskoik mis ajal (prohvetile oli spetsiifiliselt antud oo-aeg oppimiseks/selle yle motlemiseks)

"Do they not reflect on the Quran, if it was from any other than GOD their would have been much difference in it." (4:82)

"We are fully aware of everything they utter, while you have no power over them. Therefore, remind with this Quran, those who reverence My warnings." (50:45)

"When you read the Quran, we place between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter an invisible barrier. We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the Quran alone, they run away in aversion." (17:45-46)

Isegi seda artiklit lugedes antud hetkel loed Koraani varsse ja ometigi pole see Salat ega aeg/meetod selle sooritamiseks.

Teisi teemasid:

Hirm

"Preserve the Salat, the best Salat, and stand devoutly to GOD. But, if you are in a state of fear, then you may do so while walking or ride, but when you are safe, remember GOD as He has taught you that which you did not know." (2:238-239)

Selgelt naha, et hirm on erand, mis lubab Salat sooritamise liikumise pealt, kuni ollakse turvalises kohas. Olles turvalises kohas, tuleb salat sooritada vastavalt juhistele Koraanis.

"When you are traveling in the Earth, you commit no error by shortening the Salat, if you fear that the disbelievers will test you. Surely, the disbelievers are your ardent enemies." (4:101)

Erandiks on antud olukorrad, milles tavaline salat-pikkus(koidust paiksetousuni & hamarikust varase ooni) on luhendatud.

Hadaolukorras Salat.
Surma juhul kogunetakse et retsiteerida Raamatut ja meeles pidada Jumalat ja viidata parimise seadusele..

"Oh you who have faith, a testimony between you if death comes to one of you during making a will; two who are just amongst you, or two others. If you have ventured forth in the land and death has come to you; you will hold them after the Salat, and they will swear by GOD if you have doubt, they will not purchase with it any price, even if he was a near relative, and that we will not conceal the testimony of GOD, or else we are then of the sinners." (5:106)

Mis puutub surnud silmakirjatsejatesse, siis Salat pole lubatud (selleparast et Jumal ei andesta neile)..

"And do not make Salat for any of them who die, nor stand at their grave. They have rejected GOD and His messenger and died while they were wicked." (9:84)

Qibla.

"Qibla" on fokusseerimispunkt, eelhaalestus, mille usklikud votavad ja millega end seovad. Muhammadi ja koigi nende jaoks, kes said viimse kirjutise, oli selleks Pyha Tempel..

"We see the shifting of your face towards the sky, We will thus set for you a focal point that will be pleasing to you; you shall set your face towards the Sacred Temple; and wherever you may be, you shall all set your faces towards it. Those who have been given the book know it is the truth from their Lord. And GOD is not unaware of what you do. " (2:144)

Labi prohvetluse ajaloo on seadnud pretsedendi Mooses, keda inspireeriti votmaks fookusesse oma rahva kodud Egiptuse katsumuste ajal :

"And We inspired to Moses and his brother: 'make homes for your people in Egypt, and make your homes as your focal point (Qibla), and establish the Salat. And give good news to the faithful" (10:87)

Molemal juhul on fookus nagu varava seadmine yhiskonda, milleks Muhammadi jaoks oli 'station of Abraham' (3:95-97, 2:125).
17:36

Nektub

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 12:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina siiski arvan, et tuleks palvetada 3 korda.Kuna on uks varss, kus raagitakse keskmisest palvest.Kui on juttu keskmisest, siis saab palveid olla paaritu arv-seega 3.
"Ma olen alistanud end Maailmade Isandale"(2:131)

fennek

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 09:05 am Post subject:

tuleb valja et sellel sonal, mis on tolgitud kui "keskmine", on veel tahendusi.. Yks neist tahendustest voiks olla kui tasakaalustatud, tasakaalukas voi midagi sellist (ingl. k. balanced). Seesama tahendus sobib ka teiste varssidega, kus sama sona kasutatud. Seega, see, mida on tolgitud kui keskmist palvet, tahendab toenaoliselt hoopis seda, et palved olgu tasakaalustatud vms. sel juhul see "wusta" lihtsalt kirjeldab salaat olekut/olemust.. palve yks eesmarkidest on ju inimest hingeliselt tasakaalus hoida - hoida meid eemale kurjast..

ja too varss algab sonadega: pidage kinni palvetest - see ei tarvitse olla oeldud yhe paeva loikes, vaid yldiselt. Kui juttu kaib yldistest asjadest, on loogiline kasutada mitmust, mis tahistab kolme voi enamat.

Oled moelnud kunagi selle peale, miks ykski traditsiooniline palve ei kanna nime salaat al wusta? Kui see oleks algusest peale olnud yks kohustuslikest palvetest, kas poleks olnud loogilisem kutsudagi seda nii? mitte leiutada nimed nagu dohr voi asr? samas kui isha ja fajr on sailinud samade nimedega!

Ja siis veel see,et selle palve aeg pole Koraanis tapselt kirjas voi mis? loogiline oleks ju palve nimega ka aeg, mis sellega kaasas kaib..
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid   VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid Icon_minitime

Tagasi üles Go down

VF: SALAT - kontakt Jumalaga. Selle elemendid
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1